(Do not upload; you will be handing in hard copies.)
1. Compose and type your own resume (use the sample on Moodle for assistance).
2. Compose and type your list of references (see example).
3. Have two other people (student or adult) proofread/edit your resume and list of references. They must fill out the Rating Sheet provided. (*I might also edit, but am not included in the required two edits.)
Final grading rubric: 1 mistake=90%; 2 mistakes = 80%; 3 mistakes = 70%; 4 or more mistakes = 50% (because you would never submit a resume with that many mistakes).
4. Turn in all parts of this assignment, including the final resume and list of references, on the due date as follows:
- On top: Resume/References Rubric
- Next: Final resume
- Next: Final references sheet
- Next: Rating Sheet
- On bottom: your last rough draft with the edits (including instructor's)
Do NOT staple. Paperclip everything and put in basket.